Technology by Teens

The latest Technology and Gaming News through the eyes of teenagers.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

 

Guild Wars

Guild Wars was released a few days ago and I was thinking about getting it, instead of World of Warcraft, I don't really play MMORPG's but I wanted to try it. There is no monthly fee for Guild Wars which is awesome, and you can play across servers so you don't have to be on the same server as your friends to play with them. The only problem for me is that my computer is about 4-5 years old and I have a 64mb Geforce 2 graphics card, which is unsupported by Guild Wars, which is total bs. How can you not support a such a common graphics card! Geez that gets me mad..... Well I'm thinking about upgrading my graphics card since its so old anyway, but I don't have any cash. Darn!! I hope they get support for it soon http://guildwars.com/
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

Technology by Teens / refWrite / Pundits / IEEE Unofficial Blog / Organic Beauty / Yoga for Children

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   January 2007   April 2007   May 2007   August 2008   November 2008   March 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?