Technology by Teens

The latest Technology and Gaming News through the eyes of teenagers.

Monday, July 25, 2005

 

Google/ig

I have been using google's equivelent of my yahoo for quite a while now I liked being able to check out the headlines, weather etc. Being abl eto drag the windows in real time was amazing also. However I always felt that something was missing, I always wanted to be able to veiw any news I wanted and use it as a rss aggregator, well now you can!! It's truly amazing.You simply click add content and create a section, then type in the rss feed you want to add. I think the next step would be, allowing users to add a podcast feed, which you can do now, and use google's browser integrated media player to play the files. One thing that struck me as odd was the fact that under fun, Ask Yahoo was listed, why would they link/ offer their compitition's content in anyway, hmm odd.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

Technology by Teens / refWrite / Pundits / IEEE Unofficial Blog / Organic Beauty / Yoga for Children

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   January 2007   April 2007   May 2007   August 2008   November 2008   March 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?