Technology by Teens

The latest Technology and Gaming News through the eyes of teenagers.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

PSP Firmware 2.0 Expected In Next Few Hours

In this meeting, Sony announced its confirmation of the White PSP color. UPDATE: Firmware 2.0 has been confirmed. Dude I want one so friggin bad. But I am too poor and not much of a portable gamer, I always think the PSP will be different since all the games aren't RPG's with lots of text(I'm get car sick). I prefer the shiny, sleek black look, over the simplictic, pure white color...hmmm...does that mean I'm evil?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

Technology by Teens / refWrite / Pundits / IEEE Unofficial Blog / Organic Beauty / Yoga for Children

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   January 2007   April 2007   May 2007   August 2008   November 2008   March 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?