Technology by Teens

The latest Technology and Gaming News through the eyes of teenagers.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

 

Windows Vista Beta 1 Installed plus Screenshots

Hello, I'm blogging this in IE7 right now with Windows Vista Beta 1. Wow, it looks perty. The Aero style looks really cool. For some reason I'm not getting the transparancies on the windows, but hey it still looks good. IE7 isn't bad, but much too late. I think i'll stick with firefox and opera. Wait I'm getting ahead of my self. Just a word about the install. Painless. Amazingly enough, microsoft asked me for the computer name and what partition I wanted to install to and presto chango Windows Vista, in two easy steps. Not sure if it was just the beta, but it was uber simple. Anyway I'll save the full review/sneak peak for the podcast. In the mean time, here's some candy for ya.

Start Menu

Control Panel and Windows Search Engine at work indexing newly saved screenshot.
Perty.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Links

Technology by Teens / refWrite / Pundits / IEEE Unofficial Blog / Organic Beauty / Yoga for Children

Archives

April 2005   May 2005   June 2005   July 2005   August 2005   January 2007   April 2007   May 2007   August 2008   November 2008   March 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?